Chiku चीकू (per 500g)
- 100% Fresh & Hygienic
- High Quality
- Weight 500g
- Free Home Delivery
- Replacement Available*
About the Product
Chiku (sapota) has a grainy texture and a mildly musky flavour. The soft fleshy fruit is scooped out to make smoothies, jams and delectable desserts. sapota is a delicious tropical fruit that belongs to the Sapotaceae family that goes with the scientific name Manilkara zapota.
- Sapotas naturally enhance skin texture, complexion and maintain good hair health.
- They stop blood loss during injuries and reduce tooth cavities.
- They also contain anti-inflammatory properties and act as a detoxifying agent.
- They are good for pregnant women and lactating mothers.
- Sapota is high on calories providing 83 calories per 100 grams.
- It is loaded with a rich array of vitamins A, C, niacin, folate and pantothenic acid and minerals iron, potassium and copper.
- A good source of dietary fibre, the pulp of this fruit functions as an excellent laxative.