Mango Hafus Alphonso हाफुस आम (per kg)
- 100% Fresh & Hygienic
- Weight Per Kg
- High Quality
- Replacement Available*
- Free Home Delivery
About the Product
- The Alphonso is also one of the most expensive varieties of mango,and is grown mainly in western India.
- As the fruit matures, the skin of an Alphonso mango turns golden-yellow with a tinge of red across the top of the fruit.The Alphonso is prized in domestic and international markets for its taste, fragrance and vibrant color.
- The flesh is non-fibrous, with a smooth texture unlike some mango varieties.
- Alphonso mangoes, like all mangoes contain high amounts of potassium and magnesium. In addition to being packed with many essential vitamins, mangoes contain enzymes that aid in digestion.
- It eases digestion. It has prebiotic dietary fibre that fertilises beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- It reduces the risk of cholesterol.
- It strengthens bones and immunity system.
- It is a superior supply of Vitamin A, C,K .