Mango Langda लँगड़ा आम (per kg)
- 100% Fresh & Hygienic
- Weight Per Kg
- High Quality
- Replacement Available*
- Free Home Delivery
About the Product
- The ‘Langra’ mango, also known as Banarasi Langra, In some part of northern India and in Bihar ‘Langra’ mango is also known as ‘Danka’ Mango, In some parts of the world, mango (Mangifera indica) is called the “king of fruits.”
- It’s a drupe, or stone fruit, which means that it has a large seed in the middle.
- This cultivar retains a greenish tinge while ripening.
- It is considered suitable for slicing and canning, it was known to be gaining popularity on the international market.
- This fruit is not only delicious but also boasts an impressive nutritional profile.
- In fact, studies link mango and its nutrients to health benefits, such as improved immunity, digestive health and eyesight, as well as a lower risk of certain cancers.
- It also contains small amounts of phosphorus, pantothenic acid, calcium, selenium and iron.